Rates & Insurance
Therapy is truly an investment in yourself and your important relationships – one that will pay dividends for years to come. Expect to gain insights, coping skills and solutions to your problems which will improve your sense of well-being and happiness.
Therapy at The Brandywine Center could easily be one of the most important investments you ever make. There are many payment options. We’ll help you find one that works for you.
We are an out-of-network practice. At the time of your session, you would pay the fee and we will be happy to provide you with a receipt that you can submit to your insurance company. Because we are licensed therapists, our professional services do qualify for patient reimbursement under many insurance plans. Many of our clients find ways to access their “out-of-network” benefits, Health Spending Accounts (HSAs) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) to cover the costs of their therapy. We recommend that you check with your insurance company to determine possible reimbursement prior to scheduling an appointment. Questions to ask your insurance company:
- Do I have out-of-network Mental Health benefits?
- Do I have a separate deductible for out-of-network Mental Health services?
- Do I need a pre-authorization for out-of-network Mental Health services?
- What are the “reasonable and customary” rates in the 19810 zip code for the initial evaluation session (CPT code 90791) and for ongoing sessions (CPT code 90834, 90837 and 90847)?
- What percent of the “reasonable and customary” fee do you reimburse for out-of-network Mental Health services?
- What is my copay?
- How do I submit my own claims for reimbursement?
Below are the average rates for services offered at The Brandywine Center. Please keep in mind that we want to make our services as accessible as possible, and feel a commitment to providing treatment to a wide range of people. We do all we can to make treatment possible and are open to discussing payment plans that fit within your resources.
Initial Assessment (60 minutes) – $170-$200
Individual Therapy Session (50 – 60 minutes) – $170-$185
Couple’s or Family Therapy
Initial Assessment (60 minutes) – $200
Initial Assessment (90 minutes) – $350
Couple’s/Family Therapy Session (45-50 minutes) – $185-$200
Couple’s/Family Therapy Session (60 – 75 minutes) – $230
Initial Session (2 hours – includes 15 minute phone consult with each partner) – $500
Follow-up Sessions (90 minutes) – $350
Options For Payment
Please provide 24 hours notice for cancellations to avoid paying in full for the missed session.
New client? Please complete the following forms and bring them to your first therapy session.
- New Couple’s Information Form
- New Client Information Form
- Limits of Confidentiality/Therapy Cancellation Policy
If you would like us to coordinate care with another provider (for example, your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), complete this form to authorize release of psychotherapy information: